Held in Singapore, Daiyaku will be holding Manga art lessons as well as workshops on specialized techniques. With our curriculum, you will be able to learn the fundamental basics of Manga Art, workings of the creative industry as well as exposure to opportunities within the industries as well as the artist communities.
Should you have any enquiries, feel free to contact Ophelia at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her via mobile at 8118 6860.
MANGA ILLUSTRATION COURSE PACKAGE
Modules (1 module per day)
- – Basic body proportions
- – Anatomy
- – Hair
- – Facial expressions and features
- – Hands and feet
- – Chibi
- – Clothing and folds
- – Character conceptualization
- Wednesday/Friday | 7pm – 8.30pm
- Saturday | 1pm – 2:30pm
Package fee: $350
Individual module fee: $50
You may choose to customize your own package by choosing the modules you wish to embark on with $50 per module.
Click here to register!
COLOUR PENCIL & INKING WORKSHOP
- This workshop will teach you the advanced blending techniques with colour pencils as well as traditional inking with nibs, a staple for manga drawings in traditional mediums.
- Saturday | 4pm – 5pm (1 session)
Course Fee: $100
- Course fee inclusive of materials provided
COPIC MARKER WORKSHOP
- This workshop will teach you the basics of Copic marker usage as well as blending techniques. A basic set of Copic markers will be given to students during the workshop.
- Saturday | 5.30pm – 6.30pm (1 session)
Course Fee: $250
- Course fee inclusive of Copic markers and Copic paper
BADGE MAKING WORKSHOP
- This workshop will explain the production processes of badge making. Students will get to create and keep their own badge during the workshop
- Email info@daiyaku for details
Course Fee: $10
- Course fee inclusive of badge materials provided
Our classes will tentatively be held at SCAPE Hubquarters, Level 4.
We will update you on the location of the class once it’s confirmed.